Worbla's Black Art
Worbla´s Black Art eli suomalaisittain musta worbla on erinomaista yksityiskohtien työstämisessä sileän rakenteensa ansiosta.
Worbla’s® Black Art – it’s smoother, it’s black, and it’s beautiful!
This amazing product from Cast4Art comes as a sheet, but can be used as modelling putty as well, just as the internationally well-known Worbla’s® Finest Art (WFA). It is also activated by heat (best approx. 80-90 °C / 175-195 °F) and can be re-activated as often as wanted to.
Just as all the materials of the Worbla’s® Art Series the Worbla’s® Black Art (WBA) is solvent-free produced and to proceed plus contains no hazardous substances.
It got all the popular advantages of the WFA like all leftover can be re-used; it contains glue and provides excellent modelling features. In addition it is extremely fine. Hence you got a very nice and smooth surface without refinishing. Because of it is pigmented black, most of the times a primer coat is not necessary.
Because of its highly fine structure the WBA stretches very evenly which is pretty useful especially when moulding 3 dimensional shapes. Using sculpting tools you can create amazingly smooth surfaces with it and carve out details & intricacies.
Worbla’s Black Art sticks easily to itself so for connecting several pieces or attaching ornament and embellishments you can work just as used to with the Worbla’s Finest Art. The glue of the WBA may only need a little bit more heat to get fully activated.
All kind of colours such as acrylics or spray paints can be used for painting the Worbla’s® Black Art. Sometimes it might be a good idea using a plastic primer or a layer of wood glue before painting.
Accordingly the Worbla’s® Black Art does not only provide all the advantages and the quality of our worldwide favourite Worbla’s® Finest Art– no, it offers the user neat extra features, setting Worbla’s® Art Series into the next level of boundless possibilities!
Do you want to know more? Please check our Cast4Art social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and especially the Cast4Art Blog for many more pictures, info & tutorials!
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as wanted to (best approx. 80-90°C / 175-195°F)
- It contains extra glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented black
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure of the heat
- Simple, safe and clean handling, also for beginners
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Outstanding modelling features
- Surface provides for example good adherence for all colors, varnish, glue and more
- All leftover can be re-used